Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of dreams, hopes, and adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Loophole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 am

Ice Loophole HGSS_Ice_Cave-Day
Map Description: Commonly known as the Ice Path its a maze like cave that
has temperatures perfect for various Ice type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnewbeginnings.canadian-forum.com
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

The girl shivered walking through the Ice Cave, almost nervous to even touch the ice below her feet because she was afraid of slipping and completely making a fool out of herself in front of her friends. Her friends easily darted across the ice in a matter of seconds and she grumbled, muttering about how much they were show offs. They called her name 'C'mon Lacey you can do it!' supporting her through the tough decision and she screamed running across the ice, but ultimately slipped.

"....stop laughing." Lacey said with a mutter and glared at both of them who were still snickering. Her Starmie easily skated across the path of ice and helped pushing her trainer to the rough land. She sighed and pat her friend and stood up, stretching and checking to see if any bruises or scratches were on her. "Not a single bruise!" She declared. "But it'll probably hurt in the morning." They continued on through the ice maze.
Back to top Go down
Luella Sihler

Luella Sihler

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 am

"It always feels like the place shifts every time we go through here, hmm...?" The Pokemon Ranger In-trainer murmured to her self-proclaimed side-kick, a Plusle by the name of Quincy. She had initially wandered into the icy maze out of sheer boredom, the motivation to train her Pokemon was quite non-existent that day. She tried, honestly, to at least get in an hour or two of training, but that merely ended in the girl telling her Plusle to pose while she sketched it in her sketchbook. No, not the least bit productive.

Her head tilted to the side as Quincy answered cheerfully in return, enjoying the fact that they were lost in the maze. "Y-yeah, I guess it's fun but...." A grumble resonating from her stomach sufficed to explain her predicament. "I'm hungry, you know?" Luella sighed, mouth watering for some nice, yolk-y eggs right that second. As ice cream, and for some odd reason sugar plums, danced in her head, she heard voices not too far away. Voices, voices, that could only mean one thing. People! A-and if she was lucky, food!

The brunette ran full-speed ahead, nearly skating on the ice towards them. "Excuse me, excuse me!" Her messy curls bobbed as she got ever closer, skidding to a stop before them. Yet, when she was finally face to face with them, she found herself utterly tongue-tied and her voice, once echoing against the icy walls, coming out in just above a whisper. "I-I'm sorry to bother you... I-I mean, I.... uhhh...." The girl stammered, unable to remember what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:15 pm

The girl slipped and slide through the ice path, her small Plusle following close behind her and easily gliding through the icy danger. Of course Pokemon were so much better in this train of field, they could handle anything and use it to their advantage. Lacey always found that information interesting about her Pokemon. Her Starmie stood close by and blinked her light at the strange girl, not knowing who she was or what her advances were but she seemed to be nice, just like Lacey's other friends.

"Hello." Lacey said with a soft smile. "Is there something we could help you with?" She questioned. The girl began to run over her words again, unsure on what to say and unsure on how to put it into words. The red head gasped. "Oh my goodness!" She said and got down picking up the electric small mouse. She cooed. "Its like a little Pikachu, its like its a little tiny Pikachu!" Lacey was always interested in different species of Pokemon and never had she seen this kind before.

The female paused and blinked. "Haha.. sorry I got excited, I have never seen a Pokemon like that before." Everyone paused when a loud grumbling sound came out from the other girl. Lacey chuckled. "I think we should stop for lunch guys, our new friend seems hungry." She said. All of them agreed and they headed to find somewhere to sit down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ekho Sleepy Belle

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Making her way through the Ice Path was now that much of a problem. Not as long as Sleepy could hitch a piggyback ride from her Typhlosion, Grey. Of course Icy places weren't exactly her favourite but that was fine, as long ans she kept clinging to Grey she'd be warm. But that wasn't her main problem.

"Greyyyy, can't we go any faster, I wanna get out of here! I'm tired." Sleepy whined

This only resulted in a grunt from the Typhlosion. Not that it mattered much since he stopped in his tracks anyways. Grey had spotted two girls. As Sleepy looked up she did too.

"Ah! Hello there!" She called out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Loophole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Loophole   Ice Loophole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Loophole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon A New Beginning :: The Pokemon World :: Johto Region-
Jump to: