Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of dreams, hopes, and adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viridian City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 am

Name: Viridian City
Population: 30
Description: A beautiful city that is enveloped in green year-round.
Connecting Routes: Route 1, Route 2, Route 22
Areas of Interest: Pokemon Academy, Trainer House, Viridian City Gym
Viridian City 300px-Viridian_City_HGSS
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnewbeginnings.canadian-forum.com
Evangeline Caverly

Evangeline Caverly

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Eva glanced around the town, it had been many years since she had set foot in Viridian city but nothing seemed to have changed as a matter of fact she was the only thing different in the town.

"Wow...Its still as pretty as I remember" She looked down at the letter it had informed her that Gabi was in some kind of trouble she smiled up at the sky

"I swear Gabi I wont stop looking until I find you, I wont let us drift apart ever."
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Korey sighed. No sign of Gabriele yet. Just where could her friend have disappeared to?

The blonde removed a pesky strand of hair from her eyes as she skated along, looking around uncertainly. As if the dark haired girl would pop out of nowhere at any given moment. But, as the result had been for the past half-hour or so, nothing. It had only been months since her friend got that mysterious phone call and took off. But to Korey it seemed like forever ago. But looking for Gabriele always seemed to be Korina's daily ritual.

Korey found herself nervously pawing at Arai, her Raichu's Pokeball on her belt. Of course she knew why, too. Arai had been a present from Gabriele. Korey finally got a grip on the Pokeball and clipped it off, enlarging it and letting Arai out in a flash of white light. The Raichu let out a happy squeak as she saw her trainer, greeting her and stretching stiff muscles. Korey giggled as Arai sat down to groom her back and her face with her paws, much like a cat Pokemon would.

After a few moments of Arai cleaning herself, they continued on to Viridian. Korey was just unsure, at that moment, however, how she was going to take on Lt. Surge without Gabriele's support. They'd promised to face him together.
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 am

Chryseis strolled into Viridian City, the map located prompty in her hands, as she sighed viewing it for the third time from arriving from Mt. Silver.
She placed it away, her Sableye locating shiny materials that have been "dropped" by other travelers they encountered. She was looking for
the next Pokemon gym; seeing that she wanted to collect her second Gym Badge from the Kanto region. Of course though, her sense of direction
was failing her and she declared herself lost.

"Eden, I do believe that we're not in Sinnoh anymore." Chryseis said, referencing a childhood favourite movie of hers and promoted the Sableye
to nod in response, communicating with her through speak inside their heads. "...maybe this woman would know where she's going." She
pointed to a young lady looking around Viridian City, her eyes seeking and grasping for hope and need.

A step forward, and an accident occurred. Another young woman was speeding down the avenue and did not see where she was going. No worries, accidents happen and nobody was hurt. "Oh my that was a thrill.." She said as the other woman laid ontop of her. "I suppose this is how all Kantoians are welcomed?" The woman she was going to previously speak to rushed over and wondered if both of them were alright. "Oh yes.. I'm quite alright, I'm not sure of her." The other seemed like crying.

Last edited by Chryseis Haux on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Korey had been continuing to look around for Gabriele when something unexpected occured. As she glided around the bend, Arai running on all fours to keep up with her trainer, Korey sighted another young woman, blonde with blue eyes, on the route seemingly talking to a local.

Korey tried to call out to them.

"W-W-watch out!"

She was too quiet, and her nerves were getting to her. She'd never faired well talking to strangers.

But soon enough it was too late anyway. Korey crashed and barrelled into the other blonde dead on, and they tumbled to the ground in a heap. Korey winced and bit her lip, trying her hardest to hold back a cry of pain. Tears began to stick to her eyelashes, her brown eyes scrunched shut when she braced herself for the impact. Her ankle. Oh god it hurt. The blonde heard the commotion of the two other women, but then her Raichu give an alarmed cry above the two and the sparking of electricity coming from the mouse Pokemon's cheeks immeadiatly recieved Korey's She hurriedly warned in a strangled voice,

"Arai, no! She didn't hurt me....."

The Raichu was very overprotective of her trainer.

Korey struggled through the pain in her ankle long enough to open her eyes and look at Chryseis, by now silent tears rolling down her pale but now flushed cheeks.

"I'm so sorry!"

Korey looked away, having only been able to look Chryseis in the eyes for that one utterance. She didn't want to admit to the other's face she was hurt, so it came out in a distracted mumble,

"I....I think I twisted something...."
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

"Oh dear.." Chryseis said to the female and frowned. She hated when others got hurt due to a misfortune. "..It's alright deary, will take you to
the Pokemon Center and they will probably take care of you." With the assistance of the other, and the usage of her Garchomp they headed over
to the Viridian Pokemon Center. She apologized multiple times to the younger girl, feeling horrible that she was injured because she didn't hear her warn them about her heading over into their direction.

Making their way into the Pokemon Center, a Nurse Joy quickly attended to Korina and helped her with her injury. Chryseis explained what
had happened and the Nurse nodded, heading to get some equipment to attend to her sprained ankle. "I do apolgoize once again." She whispered, very sympathetic towards the girl. She probably had ruined her entire day it seemed!
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 pm

"I-It's okay, if a-anything it just means I w-won't skate for a few days." Korey stammered, still sniffling a bit. She managed a weak smile in Chryseis' direction, then resumed staring at her blue and white striped stocking clad feet from where she sat on an examination table. Nurse Joy was going to return with wrapping equipment soon. Korey then took notice of Arai glaring darkly at Chryseis, untrusting, then heard the start of a low growl emitting from the lightening mouse's throat.

"Arai," Korey warned, blushing in a bit of embarassment.

Arai's brown ears twitched knowingly at the sound of her name, she then jumped daintily onto the examination table in the spot Korey patted, pleased when the blonde gave her an affectionate scratch behind said ear.

"Chuu!~"

"That's right, she's a friend. It was an accident. Shush, baby," Korina crooned gently to the Pokemon, trying to calm her. Gradually the growl died down, too. Into a purr.

Korey then turned her head to look back at Chryseis. She looked away, then looked back, soundlessly clicking her tongue in her mouth before she spoke, still shy. Surely she could trust this girl, right? She had helped her get to safety with her injury, after all. She hadn't left Korey to struggle.

"I'm sorry," Korina murmured, this time with a genuine smile. "She's a bit overprotective."

She mused, referring to Arai, who was enjoying all the attention Korey's hands were paying to her ears and head.

Korey then finally decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Korina. But my friends call me Korey."
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 am

Chryseis extended her hand and shook it promptly, introducing herself. "My name is Chryseis Haux, it is a pleasure to meet you Korina. Sadly though, I do not have a fab nickname such like yourself so you'll be stuck calling my Chryseis." She paused for a moment. "I could imagined myself on being called Chrys, but my mother used to call me that and our relationship isn't the peachiest." She giggled. "Oh I'm going off topic and a rant
once more."

The female looked at her ankle, the blue knitted socks and looked up frowning at the female. "I do apologize for crashing myself into you. I was going to inquire this young woman over here..." She pointed to Eva who was questioning a few others that had recognized her about this 'Gabi' person she mumbled about. "...about where the Cerulean City Gym was because my map has failed me once again it seemed."

Her Sableye inquired the dog tags that were placed around the other's neck. She extended her hand over and began to peek at them noticing the markings on them and brought it to her mouth biting it. "Eden! Manners!" The woman screeched and she dropped the dog tags.

Last edited by Chryseis Haux on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Korina smiled and shook Chryseis' hand gently, chuckling a bit at the mother comment. She generally had a good relationship with her folks, but could always remember her mother, Nina, Commander of the Celadon Police Force getting on her nerves from time to time with her strict rulings. Korey's father, Isaac, was the more relaxed of the pair, and always had been.

As Chryseis indicated her, Korey looked over at Eva. She was blonde as well, Korey finally noticed, with piercing blue eyes. Her attire was dark with a rather punk style to it, and to Korina prehaps should've made her feel intimidated towards the other. Korey's brows raised a bit and her eyes widened as she thought she heard the older girl inquire about a person named Gabriele to the Nurse Joy, who had now returned with wrappings for her leg. Korey was so focused on what Eva knew that it took her a moment to realize Eden was trying to eat her tag.

"Hey!" Korey laughed, kind of relieved when Eden dropped it abruptly. That tag, decorated with a Poliwhirl, was important to her. Another friend of hers that had vanished like Gabriele had given it to her when they were young. He'd given it to Korey after a memorable Spearow attack where she had to go in for surgery. It had been his reward to her for being brave. The boy's name was Acelyn. And that tag was really the only thing Korey had left of him. Korey wrapped a protective hand around the tag, smiling and giving Eden a pat. Arai looked up in jealousy like, 'Oh, I see how it is!'

"It's okay! I'm just glad she didn't eat it."

The Nurse Joy instructed Korey to stay still as she got to work, wrapping her leg in a walking cast.

"By the way you were limping it's definitly just a sprain, and I didn't feel any breaks. Nothing's sticking out at an odd angle either. You're fine, dear. It just means you won't skate for a week or so."

Korey bowed her head and then looked up with a grateful smile.

"Thank you Nurse Joy!"

The nurse smiled back.

"Anytime, but be more careful from now on, okay?"

"Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Chryseis frowned. "Oh dear a week..? That's horrible, I do believe I am ever so sorry about this accident." She said to Korina yet again, hoping that she could accept her apology. She did mean it sincerely, never would she wish harm on someone so innocent like herself. "Now getting to your destination will be tougher, and this has only made it inconvenient." She said with a low sounding voice, almost in a soft whisper.

Eden scurried off the patient table and hid beside the darker girl who smiled. "Eden doesn't eat many things. Perhaps jewels would be on her menu, everything else she enjoys to gnaw on sometimes. Nonetheless, she can be a pest stealing others certain shiny objects." She explained to Korina, trying to mostly get the apology side of her out because she could end up being apologized for hours.

Neither of them were knowing what the other blonde female was doing, but she was continuing to pester about the name Gabriele. She looked at Korina, who seemed intrigued. "Is.. she your sister?" Both of them had blonde hair and looked similar almost, but different in clothing choices. "Both of you seem to be the same, or am I mistaken and is it something else?" She noticed the female seemed to turn every moment the name Gabriele was mentioned. "...friend I'm supposing?"
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 am

Korina smiled softly at Chryseis.

"Hey, an accident like this, I'm used to it. My auntie Angela used to tell me that even the best skaters have their falls! She taught me. A week is like waiting only three days, so really it's okay."

The girl chuckled. Poor Chryseis really did seem concerned for her.

Korey listened intently as Chryseis explained her Pokemon's antics, running a quick scan over it with her Pokedex to learn that it was called a Sableye. But then, yet again as Eva mentioned the name Gabriele, her attention snapped elsewhere. So much so she only heard Chryseis faintly when the older female inquired if they were related.

"No, I'm an only child," she murmured, still staring at Eva. She was really pretty. Korey would give her that. It would've been awesome to be related to someone with such good looks. Korey always thought of herself as unattractive, however. The 'girl next door'. At least, she felt infurior to this beauty queen, and prehaps Chryseis as well. Gabriele had always been a pretty girl, too.

Korey tried to quickly mask a blush rising to her cheeks.

Gabriele. She always had that effect on Korina. Always.

When she noticed Chryseis staring at her, Korina squeaked and recovered from her little fantasy with a gulp.

"U-Uhm, yeah!! Gabriele's a friend of mine. We were journeying together a few months ago before she suddenly disappeared. I.......was with her that day. But all the sudden she just.....vanished. It was after she got an odd phone call."

Korey quieted. She hated talking about both Gabriele and Acelyn's disappearances. She felt ashamed she couldn't have made a move to prevent them. And especially with Gabriele. Korey had Pokemon on her that time!

"But I don't know how she knows her," Korey briefly tossed her head in Eva's direction, her long braid swishing with the movement. "They must be friends too. So yes, Gabriele is a friend of ours."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Caverly

Evangeline Caverly

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Eva glanced the situation had gotten away from her it was odd she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair

" I have to go, I have to find Gabi it was...interesting to meet you both and I'm sure we could all be friends but I'm on a mission."
She smiled at them both and waved as she started to walk around the city again she stopped at a clump of trees and sat down she felt badly about leaving the other two girls but Gabi was her very best friend and she needed to find her as soon as possible her Pikachu nuzzled into her arm she patted its head idly

"I know...I miss her too, but we'll find her I promise."
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Korey watched Eva leave hastily with a flustered heart, something burning in her brown eyes she couldn't name. When the other blonde had turned her back and was walking away from them, she made a move to get up, despite the pain in her ankle.

"Hey wai--!"

"Hey wait!" she wanted to call. "Is this friend Gabi of yours the same Gabriele I know? Maybe we should team up!"

But as she tried to hobble onto her bummed ankle she felt Arai tugging worriedly at her dress, and then Chryseis' hands on her shoulders not too long after.

"Let her go for now," the older blonde warned. "You shouldn't be walking on that."

Korey sighed, pouting a bit.

"I know....." Her hands balled into fists, scrunching the bedsheets in them as she tensed.

"But she knows something. I have to know too. If it's about Gabriele, I have to......"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Le Fay

Gabrielle Le Fay

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Gabriele had been trying to avoid attracting attention to her, as she had stepped into her old home town. She had even heard some people talking about her, she hadn't looked at them long enough to realize who they were, so she just walked away.

Later she was very close to the forest, and saw a girl.. She'd know that blond hair and Pikachu ANYWHERE. She stood against a tree and casually tossed an Oran berry at the other girl's head, smirking the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Caverly

Evangeline Caverly

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Eva gasped slightly as the berry hit her head she jumped up ready for a fight
"Who threw that at me?!"
She looked around and her jaw dropped there she stood Gabi she looked almost the same well she was older obviously but she would now those peiring green eyes anywhere.
"Gabi...GABRIELL!"
She jumped on her toppling her best friend over then the process her Pikachu ran up and joined it its cheeks glowing with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Chryseis paused, continuing to walk with the other towards the two. Her Sableye was following close behind and she noticed the two embracing eagerly. She blinked. "Is that the girl you were looking for?" She questioned to Korey who was still clinging onto her side. The blond nodded and almost was in tears it seemed, she had been looking for the girl for quite some time she mentioned and well, there she was right before them.

They scooted over and Chryseis coughed, interrupting their embracing. "Pardon me, I am terribly sorry to interrupt your reunion you two, but Korina has been looking for you... um, what was the name again Korina?" She questioned to the girl who mumbled her name. "Ah yes, Korina says that your name is Gabriele. It is a pleasure to meet you, Korina has been awfully worried sick about you. Once again, I am terribly sorry for interrupting you. I can see that you two have no seen another for quite some time." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Le Fay

Gabrielle Le Fay

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Gabrielle couldn't help but grin at her as the other noticed her. Her face completely dropped at the Eva ran at her. "Oh shi-!" She yelled as she was tackled over. "Hey Eva, long time no see!" She hugged her back, but stopped and looked over at the blond. "Huh..? Oh.." She started to smile at the mention of Korina. "Really? Oops, I didn't mean to worry her." She grinned a little at her old friends. Though, she was a little nervous as to having no idea who this other girl was.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Caverly

Evangeline Caverly

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Eva still clung to Gabi she didn't want to let go in case her friend would disappear again
"Hey you two~" She nuzzled Gabi's neck and waved at the two girls
" Gabi is back!! And shes never leaving again."
She was happy go lucky but she missed Gabi dearly and there was no force that could make her give her up again
" Gabi! Where have you been all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 am

Korina managed a small smile back, but remained next to Chryseis, holding onto her a bit for support. The tears in her eyes had been ones of joy moments ago when she saw Eva and Gabriele. Well, mostly Gabriele. But then they turned almost sorrowful when the dark haired girl didn't seem as happy to see her. Didn't Gabriele know how much Korey had worried about her? Maybe Korey was reading into it wrong. But whatever the case, sorrow had taken over, and Korina refused to let Gabriele see her cry.

She'd fake happiness if she had to.

“Yeah, Gabriele,” she chimed in sounding weaker than she'd wanted to.

“Darn it, be happy! At least she's back!” Korina chided herself in her mind and as if on cue gave a genuine smile.

“Where did you go? I was worried!”

Korina looked Gabriele over a moment and her face fell as she read something uncomfortable in the others' eyes. She couldn't tell what, at first, but then followed her gaze to Chryseis. Korey decided to clear it up by introducing her.

“Gabriele, this is my friend Chryseis. She helped me on route awhile ago when I sprained my ankle. And Chryseis,” Korina smiled up at the other blonde next to her hoping she didn't mind the 'friend' honorific, “That's Gabriele. The friend I was looking for.”

Korina then finally braved a look at the contented Eva. It made Korina feel funny inside to see the way Eva looked at Gabriele. But she didn't know why.

“I.....don't think we've met before, though.....”

She murmured in Eva's direction.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Le Fay

Gabrielle Le Fay

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

Gabi let her nuzzle under her neck tilting her head away slightly to make that easier for her. "I've just been away, sorry.. I just.. had to go." She smiled a little. "But get up, kay? You hurt my back." She laughed a little, starting to push Eva off of her. She turned her attention to Korey. "Oh crap! Are you okay?" She was worried, she just couldn't show things or act how she would normally with the two girls that she knew. Only because she didn't know Korey's friend. "I'm sorry for worrying you both, but like I said, I had to go away for a bit.." She wasn't sure how long she would be able to stay again. She nodded a little to the thrid blond. "Thanks for helping her." She said quietly, and a little awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Caverly

Evangeline Caverly

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

Eva smiled at the two other girls and then nodded at Korey
"Hi! I'm Evangeline! But my friends call me Eva...You can call me Eva too...if you want to be friends I mean..."
Her pale cheeks were a little red she was still holding on to Gabi but she let go a moment later
"Gabi you were traveling with Korey? I had no idea I haven't seen you in so long..."
Back to top Go down
Chryseis Haux

Chryseis Haux

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you both, I'm very glad that you found your friend Korey." Chryseis said to them with a soft smile. She could feel the awkward tension between every one in the area, she knew she probably didn't belong in this area and to mix with their friendships and reunions. The Sableye tugged on her leg and showed her a couple of badges that she had taken. Her eyes widen. "Eden! You need to refrain from swiping personal belongings!"

The girl turned to Eva and frowned, handing back the badges. "I am terribly sorry, Eden is a little sneak that likes to swipe anything that she can find shiny. I am horribly sorry." She mentioned and rubbed her arm sheepishly. Now she just felt like a complete pain in the side standing around these three women. She turned to the one closest to her, Korina.

"I should be leaving, I head to probably head off to Cerulean City." Then she paused. "Oh yes, can I ask for directions? I'm not from around here. I'm from Sinnoh, wondrous region if you ever have the chance to visit!"
Back to top Go down
Korey Rae Starr
Admin
Korey Rae Starr

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Korey gave Chryseis a weak but encouraging smile, turning away from Gabriele and the new girl, Evangeline.

“Cerulean’s north of here,” she explained. “If you leave here through Route two, then continue on to Pewter City you'll be closer. Leave Pewter City and continue onto Route four or five, and you'll be there in no time! Don't go around Route twenty-four, though. I've heard it's kind of difficult to enter from there unless you're down south.”

The blonde finished and reached out to shake Chryseis' hand once more as they parted ways.

“Thank you for everything,” she smiled, this time truly happy. “It was really nice to meet you. The next time I see you on my skates, I promise I won't crash!”

Korey giggled, looking at the black Mary-Janes she'd swapped her skates for, a spare pair of shoes she kept in her bag for when the roads got tough. She braced herself to take weight on her injured ankle when Chryseis turned away from her.

“One foot in front of the other,” she told herself.

Korey then looked back up and waved to Chryseis as she bade her goodbye.

“I'll see you around!” she called happily, none too thrilled to turn back to the situation with Gabriele next. There was still so much that hurt and confused her. So much she wanted to ask, but she couldn't. In turn Korey nervously toyed with her blonde braid, the pain in her ankle stinging a bit. She made nervous eye-contact with Eva.

“I'm Korina,” she mumbled, suddenly shy again.

“But my close friends,” she threw her head in Gabriele's direction, hoping to spark the same kind of reaction and attention Gabriele had given her earlier and that it wasn't just her imagining it, “Call me Korey.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viridian City
Page 1 of 1