Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of dreams, hopes, and adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Castellia City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 am

Name: Castellia City
Population: 130
Description: A big city with skyscrapers piercing the clouds.
Connecting Routes: Route 4, Skyarrow Bridge
Areas of Interest: Battle Company, Passerby Analytics HQ, Game Freak, Studio Castelia
Casteliacone, Café Sonata, Team Plasma hideout, Castelia City Gym

Castellia City 300px-Castelia_City
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnewbeginnings.canadian-forum.com
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

Breaking into the Plasma headquarters wasn't the easiest task that one could handle, but Abel was the right for the job. He knew how to sneak into any enemy headquarters and obtain information without being caught. Disguised in a Team Plasma uniform, he continued to walk through the hideout not keeping contact with any grunt that came up to him. He didn't want his cover to be blown, and if it was then trouble would instantly occur.

Abel looked back and forth before heading up the stairs to the Admin's offices. He walked to the tenth floor, knowing which office he was going to hit first. Under strict orders, he was said to hit it and obtain as much information as he could. He scanned the names of the offices, not recognizing any until he stopped in front of one. It read the name 'Verveine Harmonia' and he grinned, grabbing the door knob and opening the door to the office.

Empty, just like he was told it would be. He closed the door behind him and began to quickly look through all the files and papers that were sprawled everywhere. "How can someone live like this?" He hissed, seeing how completely filthy it was. The male continued to look for the papers until he grabbed them successfully, grinning wildly. "Well well, thank you Mr. Harmonia.." He whispered, not knowing that the door had opened behind him and someone had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm

"You're quite welcome, grunt." Verveine sniggered as he closed the door to his office, locking both of them inside. He knew this person wasn't a grunt. He was most likely a higher ranked member of another team. But why was he searching his desk? "So, Magma? Rocket?" He paused for a moment, looking him over. "You're Galactic." He stepped closer to get a better look at the other's face. "Now what would Team Galactic Commander be doing in the Plasma hideout, Neptune? Yes, I know exactly who you are..." He glanced down at the papers in Neptune's hands. "How could my grunts let such scum into the hideout? Useless, every one of them." He grinned. "But that doesn't matter since I caught you red handed, Neptune."

Verveine knew how to deal with rats. It mostly involved flirty banter. Other leaders would have them captured, interrogated and tortured but he was a different leader.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 pm

The Galactic member hissed and glared at the tall looking male, not showing any fear in his eyes. "Well, I feel flattered to be known by such a high ranking admin of Team Plasma. What do I owe the honor?" He said, annoyed on the fact that he was captured so easily. Not any other organization would do find him THIS easily, but he seemed different almost.

"I must say Mr. Harmonia, this office of yours is the dirtiest I've seen in ages. Do you purposely keep it like that? For the circumstances of when other individuals quite like myself break into your threshold and steal materials?" Abel said taunting the other and continued to read over the papers, looking at all the information and trying to keep most of it in his thoughts. "It was very nice to have this chat, but I should be going." He grinned, his Roserade appearing. "Elisabeth, Petal Dance."

Petals appeared and the entire atmosphere turned pink, the male Roserade dancing to distract the other with his memorizing dance, which seemed to be doing the trick. Abel snuck out of the office, the Roserade quickly running out afterwards even though he had offered the green haired male a single rose (a signature almost) and scurried off. "Too close." Abel mentioned, heading into a locker room to change out of the hideous uniform.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Verveine grunted and held onto his desk for support. He grabbed one of his Pokeballs, sending out his Blaziken. "Titus, catch them." Titus screeched and started to tail the Galactic member and his Roserade.

Once Verveine had overcome his dizzy spell, he followed the others out of the office and towards the changeroom, where Titus had the two cornered. "Heh." Verveine smirked, not worried about anything at all but Titus seemed to be on his toes about things. The Pokemon nearly growled everytime Abel or Elisabeth moved.

"Is your team really that pathetic to have to steal information about legendaries instead of finding the legendaries themselves?" He scoffed. "You're no threat to us. If you can't face them yourselves for information, you won't be able to face them at all." Verveine laughed. "How sad." Titus was still unsure about all of this. He continued to glare at Abel and Elisabeth, ready to attack without order.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 am

"If you haven't realized, Team Galactic isn't from the Unova region. Only Team Plasma is, so wouldn't it be right to obtain some information through their plans on the locations of the legendaries, dumb ass?" Abel said answering back to him and glared at the fiery bird that screeched at them every single time they moved. He rolled his eyes, the Pokemon was trained too well, he would give him that. Elisabeth hid behind his master's leg and huffed seeing the fire bird, he wished he could challenge him.

"I take it you don't properly introduce yourself to others, I suppose. You're more upfront about things." He watched the other approach him and he hissed. "How rude, don't get that close to me!" He slapped his face, the Blaziken nearly burning down the entire locker room but he was silenced. "Oh how cute, he gets angry when I touch his master. Oh cute." He teased and pushed the male away. "I will repeat myself, don't get that close to me."

What the hell was this man trying to do, that mostly crossed the mind of the Galactic leader.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 am

The plasma member cocked an eyebrow. "You think I went to other regions and stole information? I studied them. I had my top men study these regions too. I listen to the pokemon of every reagion." He closed his eyes to reminisce about his travels. "I work hard for my information and you take the easy route and steal it."

He grinned when Abel pushed him back for getting close. Titus was furious but Verveine made him hold back. "You're adorable." He taunted. "Seriously." He hesitantly stepped forward again. "Have a little problem with me being this close to you, Neptune?" He paused for a moment. "What's your real name?" He wondered, knowing Abel would only give him another alias. It was worth a shot though.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 am

Abel cocked an eyebrow, being pushed up against a locker and continued to let off his "threatening" glare. He hissed. "The name of mine does not need to be associate with someone quite like yourself, Verveine." He insisted onto the other who continued to move closer to him. "I'm warning you, I will slap you again and harm you, causing your fire bird to screech loudly and possibly attack me unless you stop this actions this instant!" He hissed and blinked when he looked down seeing Elisabeth holding his trainer card.

"Elisabeth!" He blushed and grabbed it from the Pokemon. "You are not suppose to go through my personal belongings, we've had this conversation before that I do not apperticate--" A purple glow appeared around the Roserade's flowers and the other was jabbed hard in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor in plan. He clutched his stomach hard as Elisabeth picked the trainer card back up and giggled, showing the other. He admired his green hair.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 am

Verveine was trying so hard not to burst into laughter at what just happened. "Your Pokemon is poorly trained, dear Neptune..." He felt something tug on his arm and he looked down, seeing Elisabeth holding Abel's card out to him. "Oh?" He took hold of the trainer card and grinned. "Abel?" He slipped the card into his pocket. "Thank you." He grinned to the Roserade who seemed thrilled to have given his master's name away so easily.

His eyes moved down to the Galactic member who was on the ground, writhing in pain. "This would have been much easier if you had given me your name sooner." He knelt down to his level and pat Abel's head. "Poor thing."
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:14 am

Elisabeth swooned, he really felt like he had just met his prince charming. He was so perfect and he had beautiful green hair, that was his favourite colour. He was so in love, he believed that he was going to faint. He giggled and used his healing move to help the other off of the ground, then latched himself onto Elisabeth.

"He's attracted to many men. Mostly individuals like yourself, especially since the green hair might say something." Abel explained to him and glared. "Don't mock my Pokemon, I care for them all. They are very close to me, and.. sometimes have my best interest at heart." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Elisabeth is usually careless though." He muttered.

"Now if you excuse me." He grinned. "I was leaving."
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 am

"Oh my..." Verveine laughed when Elisabeth latched onto him. "My hair, hm? Its natural. I can prove it." He taunted, licking his lips playfully.

"You have to leave so soon? What a shame... It was fun playing cat and mouse." Verveine reached down to pet Elisabeth. He wouldn't take back what he said about the Roserade being untrained but he really liked this Pokemon. "You don't want to leave me, do you, Elisabeth?" He smirked. "But I suppose you'll be back. In fact, I guarantee it." He had Abel's trainer card and Abel had no idea. He would definitely be back to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 am

"I'll pass." Abel sneered to him and Elisabeth returned to his side once he ordered and the grass Pokemon continued to blush and swoon. "Besides, I have a meeting to attend to and once again.. I can't really miss it." He whispered, dropping a Pokeball and his Chandelure appeared humming loudly. "Shadow Ball Lindsey." He ordered and the dark aura appeared attacking them, but Titus protected his master while both of them had a chance to run out.

Sirens were going on, apparently they knew that his arrival was made. He chuckled ducking through separate hallways to out run the Plasma Grunts. They were idiots, just like his own Galactic Grunts. Both of them were equal at being completely stupid. He was stopped by a force-field, a Gardevoir stood in his way and he glared. It appeared to be under the command of someone else. He swore hearing the heels click but kept his calm attitude.

"Pity, you missed me?" He purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:42 am

Verveine laughed and pushed his hair back. "You didn't think I'd let you leave without a proper goodbye, did you?" He purred suggestively and leaned in close. "Goodbye, Abel." He whispered, letting their lips brush. He expected Abel to push away before he had the chance to properly kiss him but that wasn't the case. He grabbed the back of the other's head and clashed their lips together briefly, pulling away with a smirk. He called his Gardevoir off and Abel was free to go now.

Verveine would be quite impatient for Abel to return to him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 am

Abel was taken back, surprised shocked and he truly did feel like vomiting. Or that was the case in his head, his body wasn't reacting the same way. He leaned up and touched his lips, they were tingling and he enjoyed it? What kind of sick game was his body doing to him. He immediately glared at the other and pushed him aside clearly trying to not think about what happened, he was freaking out in his head and his face was blushing.

"You're strange." Abel muttered to him. "A strange man that made a stupid choice, for that I will never fall for something like that." He hissed to him and walked by, his Pokemon Elisabeth following him. Lindsey paused for a moment and floated by afterwards. It wasn't even two steps out the door that he just stood there and blushed, still thinking about it.

"Jeez what a f*cking douche bag." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Raye Kerre
Admin
Raye Kerre

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Verveine waved goodbye to the Galactic member with a wide grin. "Goodbye, dear Abel..." He taunted as he walked off. He licked his lips and pulled out the other's trainer card again to look at the picture. "And I'll see you again soon." He snickered to himself. He would look forward to teasing Abel more when he came back looking for the card.

He called his Pokemon back and ordered the grunts to shut off the alarm. There was nothing to worry about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castellia City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellia City   Castellia City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castellia City
Page 1 of 1