Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Are you ready for the journey to begin?
Pokemon A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of dreams, hopes, and adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eterna Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Eterna Forest Empty
PostSubject: Eterna Forest   Eterna Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Eterna Forest 274px-EternaForest
Map Description: A forest enveloped in chilly air. Thick stands of trees turn the forest into a natural maze.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnewbeginnings.canadian-forum.com
Lacey Eirwyn
Admin
Lacey Eirwyn

Eterna Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eterna Forest   Eterna Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:35 am

After escaping from the Team Plasma headquarters and the close encountered with the Team Plasma King it seemed, Abel had headed off to the Eterna Forest for an evening walk having taking a break from his meetings in the Team Galactic headquarters. He sighed softly to himself enjoying the cool breeze that was coming from the nightly air. His Roserade was close nearby, picking a heap of flowers for himself to keep in his collection.

The male paused, feeling something behind him. Elisabeth turned and looked not seeing anything there and tugged the other's sleeve, reassuring him that it was nothing. "Elisabeth, I really hope that you aren't lying to me this moment and I'm not being followed by something." He whispered to the Pokemon who nodded. "I especially hope its not another Gastly." He shivered, it wasn't that he didn't hate Ghost Pokemon its just.. they had a way to creep him out somehow.

The fact that they had the ability to use Dream Eater and Nightmare, made Abel always.. uneasy.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnewbeginnings.canadian-forum.com

Eterna Forest
Page 1 of 1